Why Hire Rabinowitz & Rabinowitz, P.C.?
What distinguishes Rabinowitz & Rabinowitz, P.C. as an immigration law firm handling business and family-based immigration and citizenship matters is:
- We provide highly personalized service by a senior level, Board Certified immigration lawyer.
- We take the time to know you and/or your company personally to best understand your needs and objectives. It is our mission to be your trusted advisor.
- Our fees are competitive. We provide cost effective service that respects personal finances and the corporate bottom line.
- We return telephone calls promptly and keep our clients informed. We are dedicated to serving client interests in a timely manner.
- Client service is our pleasure and our privilege. We value and appreciate our clients and the trust they have placed in us.
- We bring decades of highly focused immigration law experience, and a proven track record of quality work and favorable results.
- United States immigration law is the sole area of our Firm’s practice. It is what we are passionate about. We work diligently to pursue the smoothest path available, managing the details to reduce client stress and ensure client peace of mind.
Our Firm provides personal service through its lead senior level attorney, Stewart Rabinowitz, who will actually handle your case. Unlike law firms which focus on handling a high volume of cases, and then process cases through paralegals, our client service commitment involves a senior level attorney working one-on-one with each of our clients. Our emphasis is on personal service. Stewart Rabinowitz is Board Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
One of the advantages of our personal service business model is the opportunity to get to know each of our clients so that we can more fully understand client needs and short- and long-term immigration objectives. Our goal is a close, collaborative relationship in working toward the best possible results in the case and keeping the client informed each step of the way. This is especially important in those cases where there may be particularly sensitive issues. In such instances, working respectfully and collaboratively are key.
Another benefit of our focused immigration law firm providing high level, personal service is cost savings. Our fees are competitive in the marketplace. Plus, we do not have the overhead expenses of a larger law firm and we pass those savings on to our clients. The result for the client is that we deliver high quality service by a senior level, Board Certified attorney at a competitive cost.
We honor our obligation to promptly return telephone calls and to otherwise keep clients informed about their legal matters. We believe that talking to our clients when our clients call is what our clients deserve. Returning calls is important to us and we know that it is important to our clients. We return calls on the same day they are received or on the next business day, at the latest, when we receive client calls later in the afternoon.
Stewart Rabinowitz, our lead senior level immigration lawyer, has been in practice since 1979, and has practiced immigration and nationality law since 1985. He is Board Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1995. Barbara Rabinowitz has practiced immigration and nationality law since 1988. Together, we bring a wealth of experience to your case.
Your immigration concerns are in good hands with Rabinowitz & Rabinowitz, P.C., a firm represented by Stewart and Barbara Rabinowitz who work as partners to help clients reach their immigration objectives. Rabinowitz & Rabinowitz, P.C. has the experience, knowledge base, integrity, and dedication clients deserve, and a proven track record of willingness to work hard and smart to provide our clients with the immigration solutions to best meet their needs.
Please contact us to let us know how we may be of service to you.