I heard that an H-1B visa is a Speciality Occupation visa. What is a Specialty Occupation?

U.S. law defines a Specialty Occupation as requiring a theoretical and practical application of highly specialized knowledge and a bachelors or higher degree for minimum entry in the occupation in the United States.

Other H-1B Visa Frequently Asked Questions

The information appearing in these FAQ responses is not legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only. You should seek professional advice from an experienced immigration attorney regarding your specific inquiry and case before changing position.

0/5 (0 Reviews)