Can my spouse also gain H status if I do?

Yes. He or she can change to or be admitted to the U.S. in H-4 status.

Other H-1B Visa Frequently Asked Questions

The information appearing in these FAQ responses is not legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only. You should seek professional advice from an experienced immigration attorney regarding your specific inquiry and case before changing position.

0/5 (0 Reviews)