My name in my passport is the name I use, not the exact name on my birth certificate. If I file for adjustment, will USCIS use the name I use in my passport?

Generally, federal immigration authorities use the name on your birth certificate as your name on immigration documents, not the name on your passport.

Other Family Immigration Frequently Asked Questions

The information appearing in these FAQ responses is not legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only. You should seek professional advice from an experienced immigration attorney regarding your specific inquiry and case before changing position.

0/5 (0 Reviews)