If my U.S. citizen spouse petitions for me and I file to adjust my status, can I get work authorization in the U.S. while I wait for my interview?

Generally, an adjustment of status applicant can file an application for employment authorization as an interim benefit while the adjustment application remains pending.

Other Family Immigration Frequently Asked Questions

The information appearing in these FAQ responses is not legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only. You should seek professional advice from an experienced immigration attorney regarding your specific inquiry and case before changing position.

0/5 (0 Reviews)